The Honda Pioneer 1000 Full-Tilting Windshield protects you and your passengers from the elements.
This versatile windshield incorporates a three-position tilt mechanism allowing you to adjust it from fully closed, to 3" open or 5 1/2" open. The top panel is also removable (tools required), creating a convenient half windshield. This is the toughest windshield available made from the best materials on the market!
- Three-position tilt mechanism to control airflow
- Constructed of ultra-thick, 1/4" Hard-Coated, Scratch-Resistant MR10 Lexan Polycarbonate
- Super-smooth edges and custom bend design provides maximum rigidity
- Custom injection-molded nylon mounting brackets with brass inserts
- All stainless steel, black-coated finish hardware
- Fits entirely between the roll bars
- Easy to install and no drilling required
All 2016-19 Pioneer 1000 models
*Please ensure proper size fitment and size of your windshield before removing the protective film. Once the protective film has been removed the windshield is no longer returnable.