- 2018-2023 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 & PREMIUM Models (with Pro-fit cage)
- 2020+ Ranger 1000 Models
- 2019-2023 Polaris Ranger PRO XD Commercial Vehicles
- 2017 XP1000 must use 58-9200 doors
- WILL NOT FIT CREW MODELS! Hinge Location is Different!
Outfit your Polaris Ranger with these high quality, full doors from Spike Power Sports.
- Sold as a pair (driver/passenger)
- Includes all hardware and thorough instructions
- Perimeter bulb seal on doors (not on the frame) to keep out the elements
- Doors fit perfectly with most OEM & aftermarket windshields and roofs!
- Mirror mounts built into each door-perfectly fit SPIKE 31012 side mirrors (mirrors are not included)
- Automotive style handle
- Convenient window pouch for safe storage when the window is down
- Easy lift-off hinges allow door removal/installation with no tools.
- Premium Aluminum frame for added durability and light weight
- Door skins, frames and other parts are available separately in the event of a mishap, unlike OEM doors! Go to www.spikepowersports.com. and type in "replacement" and available replacement part numbers will come up.
- Click here for installation instructions
- Optional mirror mounting instructions
Advantages over OEM doors:
- The 2 piece aluminum frame provides superior strength to keep the doors tightly sealed (no flexing in the frame) – OEM doors flex open at higher speeds.
- These doors are fully finished on the inside and out. The OEM doors are open to the frame on the inside
- The Spike doors have a stow away window pocket which provides a convenient and safe storage location when the window is down. OEM doors require rolling up the window and securing with straps.
- SPIKE Doors have integrated Side Mirror Brackets that will accept SPIKE and Seizmik Mirrors
NOTE! - If hauling on an open trailer with doors installed, windows should be unzipped and in stowed position.