- 2018-2024 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 & PREMIUM Models
- 2020+ Ranger 1000 Models
- 2023-24 Polaris Ranger XP Kinetic Models
- 2019-2023 Polaris Ranger PRO XD Commercial Vehicles
- 2017 XP1000 must use 58-9200 doors
- 2021-Current Bobcat UV34 Series Standard cab
- WILL NOT FIT CREW MODELS! Hinge Location is Different! Spike does not offer doors for any Ranger CREW models.
Outfit your Polaris Ranger with these high quality, full doors from Spike Power Sports.
- Sold as a pair (driver/passenger)
- Includes all hardware and thorough instructions
- Perimeter bulb seal on doors (not on the frame) to keep out the elements
- Doors fit perfectly with most OEM & aftermarket windshields and roofs!
- Mirror mounts built into each door-perfectly fit SPIKE 31012 side mirrors (mirrors are not included)
- Automotive style handle
- Convenient window pouch for safe storage when the window is down
- Easy lift-off hinges allow door removal/installation with no tools.
- Premium, Tubular Aluminum frame for added durability and light weight
- Door skins, frames and other parts are available separately in the event of a mishap, unlike OEM doors! Go to www.spikepowersports.com. and type in "replacement" and available replacement part numbers will come up.
- Click here for installation instructions
- Optional mirror mounting instructions
Advantages over OEM doors:
- The 2 piece aluminum frame provides superior strength to keep the doors tightly sealed (no flexing in the frame) – OEM doors flex open at higher speeds.
- These doors are fully finished on the inside and out. The OEM doors are open to the frame on the inside
- The Spike doors have a stow away window pocket which provides a convenient and safe storage location when the window is down. OEM doors require rolling up the window and securing with straps.
- SPIKE Doors have integrated Side Mirror Brackets that will accept SPIKE and Seizmik Mirrors
NOTE! - If hauling on an open trailer with doors installed, windows should be unzipped and in stowed position.